6 months ago
Working as an integral part of the marketing team for a leading international textile manufacturer, the purpose of this role is to promote the company's brand and its products and services through wide ranging marcoms activity developing content and campaigns across digital and traditional media platforms.
- To develop core messages and campaign ideas across their company sectors - Contract (office, education, healthcare and hospitality) and Transport.
- To assist with the delivery of the company's communications activities, working collaboratively with the team to deliver joined-up internal and external comms.
- To communicate the company brand and company personality across all platforms, maintaining a consistent and appropriate tone of voice for website, print and social media.
- To research, plan and write creative and compelling content for all types of marketing communications - across digital and traditional media - including product information, case studies, press materials, blog, email and social content.
- To plan, create, write, schedule and monitor content across the company's social media channels to increase activity and engagement.
- To develop product launch communications and media support for internal and external audiences.
- To research media opportunities internationally and to support, implement and monitor media relations to maximise PR coverage and exposure.
- Wide ranging communications support from creating exhibition press packs, to coordinating copy translations into multiple languages.
Education / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- Ideally a degree in a communications related discipline, e.g. public relations, communications and media studies, marketing communications, etc.
- Between three and five years of relevant marketing experience.
- Exceptional creative copywriting skills for online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Experience with social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube).
- Experience of writing for websites and producing email communications.
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational and planning skills to manage and execute multiple projects and campaigns.
- Good working knowledge and previous experience of using Microsoft applications.
- Up to date SEO knowledge and experience of keyword research and content performance measurement.
- Experience associated with exhibiting at trade shows, including pre, during and post-event marketing.
- Demonstrable copywriting skills
- Ability to develop appropriate tonality in communications
- Ability to develop communications goals and measure success
- Original and creative thinker
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with numerous stakeholders
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Full driving licence
- Ad-hoc travel requirements for events and exhibitions