11 months ago
Marketing Communications Manager – Real Assets
Marketing Communications Manager, Real Assets (12 month FTC) – Global Client Solutions – London
Aviva Investors are looking to hire a Marketing Communications Manager who will focus on our Real Assets business for a 12 month fixed term contract in London.
You will be responsible for shaping the strategy and development of external marketing communication activities for Aviva Investors’ Real Assets business (Real Estate and Alternative Income). As part of our communications team you will be the primary point person for senior stakeholders in the Real Asset investment teams and work collaboratively with senior marketing, client solutions and investment professionals.
Aviva Investors’ award winning Marketing team work closely with all areas of the business to drive our growth through brand recognition, collateral, PR and thought leadership.
* Develop, implement and deliver a fully-integrated marketing plan for the Real Asset capabilities, solutions and funds; most notably Real Estate.
* Co-ordinate and craft the messaging for core Real Assets products, including core institutional and wholesale funds capabilities; most notably Real Estate.
* Content production of core collateral working closely with relevant stakeholders
* Delivery of content across multiple formats and regions.
* Support Real Assets team at conferences and events, including provision of content.
* Demonstrable communications experience working within the Investment Management industry
* Experience crafting communications strategy and working with senior stakeholders
* Experience producing and commissioning content
* Understanding of Real Assets, Real Estate and/or Illiquid markets
* Client focussed approach
We are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent and innovative solutions are based entirely around our clients’ needs, not ours.
Aviva Investors is a global asset manager with expertise in real estate, fixed income, equity, multi-asset and alternative investments. We are proud to stand out in our field as our intelligent solutions are based around our clients’ objectives, not ours. About us
Inclusion and diversity
We are a global organisation with thousands of employees and customers from different cultures. We’ve built our approach to inclusion and diversity on the principles of respect, valuing differences and inclusion.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What’s important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life. Our culture and values
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.
We help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.