about 1 month ago
Marketing Communications Professional (121428)
: Marketing and digital
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-London-London
Salary : Competitive with great benefits
: Nov 20, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
Marketing Communications Professional
Consumer Marketing - BT Centre, London
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
Our existing customers should be our biggest advocates. Making them want to stay with us and buy more from us is vital. The marketing communications that we send to our customers are key to achieving that. This role covers all propositions across BT and EE (broadband, voice, mobile, TV, Sport, VAS and add ons)
You will be responsible for defining and delivering brilliant marketing communications for the customer life cycle stage you are specifically responsible for, Enrichment (61+ days – driving increased revenue growth through upsell and cross sell).
What you'll be doing
* Define and deliver brilliant customer marketing communication plans, campaigns and journeys for the BT brand to the existing customer base
* Generate campaign footfall, calls and traffic to hit customer base household enrichment and commercial targets
* End-to-end creative briefing process including: creative concepts, assets and detailed creative execution of marketing communications campaigns (journeys) across the customer lifecycle stage (specific to your role) including Email, direct marketing, SMS, paid digital, social media, automated communications (SKCI), experience communications
* Sign off on each marketing communications campaign (journeys)
* Print channel deployment (where appropriate)
* Optimise the performance of all customer marketing communication campaigns and journeys through using the measurement dashboards and reporting and recommendations created by the Digital team
* Ensure all creative sign offs are achieved including legal, brand, financial & operational delivery managers
* Assess and act on Post Implementation Reviews and analysis
* Day to day agency management
* Develop & grow key agency/partner account relationships through activities such as monthly briefings and quarterly reviews
* Day to day budget responsibilities
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Experience in launching commercially impactful, customer insight-led campaigns
* Understanding of direct response marketing, direct communication channels i.e. SMS/MMS, Email and DM, customer data and fulfilment channels
* Media planning and execution skills
* Knowledge and experience in Marketing with specialist experience in base communications.
* Track record of working effectively in cross-functional teams with excellent stakeholder management skills
* Experience of senior stakeholder management, demonstrating ability to work closely with and partner with the business within a highly complex challenging environment.
Why choose us?
We’re the largest telco in the industry worth over £10bn in revenue, with over 20k employees and 34m customers - this offers enormous opportunities for our people and to be No. 1 in the market. Our Consumer Unit exists of three household brands - EE, BT & Plusnet, from which collectively we generate more revenue than any other part of BT. This gives us more potential and scale than ever before and it’s a phenomenal foundation to build from. All three brands are really important to our future strategy. BT, EE & Plusnet are unique and more valuable to us staying separate to make the most powerful imprint on the market. We’ve got something special and we want everyone to feel proud about working here and excited about where we’re going and what we’re going to do.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.