6 months ago
Marketing Consultant - Health
We’ve an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic marketer to join our Healthcare Marketing team to cover a 12 month maternity cover
Supporting the development, delivery and analysis of B2B (intermediary) marketing communications campaigns you’ll support the communication of our business strategy and bring our customer story alive.
You’ll focus on everything from our customer service, through to the invaluable benefits we deliver through our health insurance products.
Working with your colleagues, you’ll help support the development and activation of new propositions to market.
You’ll deliver the communications requirements for mandatory and non-mandatory projects and, through your meticulous, timely review of our existing communications, web content and sales support materials, you’ll have a key role to play in helping to keep our business compliant.
You’ll relish getting to the bottom of things, using your strong communication skills to check facts and ask questions. You’ll develop clear briefs and recommend the most appropriate communication’s solution.
You’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment. You’ll think on your feet and anticipate ‘curve balls’. You’ll be flexible and adaptable, delivering to our plan, while re-visiting priorities on a regular basis.
With your strong work ethic and even stronger customer focus, you'll put yourself in our customer's shoes, delivering communications that accurately showcase the best of Aviva Health.
Are you someone who:
* Loves a challenge where no two days are the same.
* Enjoys negotiating with people and making decisions based on facts, as well as suggesting better ways of working.
* Builds strong relationships with colleagues and external partners
* Positively influences in the right.
* Is quick to adjust your work priorities to meet changing demands.
* Has a natural curiosity to identify improvements with a positive mind set and a can do approach.
* Pays special attention to detail
* Is focused on performance and personal improvement.
* Is commercial, analytical and highly numerate.
* Demonstrates high level of competence in Aviva’s values – Never Rest, Create Legacy, Care More and Kill Complexity.
If you answer yes to all of these, we’d love to meet you.
What we are looking for?
* Minimum 2 years’ experience of end-to-end marketing delivery across a variety of online and offline media.
* Strong experience of identifying and delivering innovative marketing activity
* Experience in intermediary marketing engagement activity
* Campaign and literature management
* Excellent communication both written (including copywriting) and oral
* An understanding of social media and new marketing technology (i.e. Adobe Marketing Cloud) and the potential this offers to transform marketing is an advantage.
* A good understanding of our health markets and product sets and delivering marketing activity at each stage of the product and customer life cycle.
What are we offering?
* Salary of £25,000 - £35,000 pa depending on experience
* Defined contribution pension scheme
* 29 days holiday
* Excellent flexi-benefits package
The health marketing team is based on Hampshire Corporate Park in Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh. There’s a free park and ride service that runs directly to the office, but no parking on site.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Shanice Morgan in the resourcing team on.
Posted 5 Days Ago
We help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.