4 months ago
SecondmentFixed Term Contract opportunity for 12 months
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Our Customer Management team are responsible for the end to end customer journey across all of our TV, product and package services. As a part of our Customer Management division, the Value Team are responsible for maximising the retention of Sky's revenue generating products and services within its current base.
As a valued member of Sky, you’ll benefit from an excellent pension scheme and 25 days paid annual leave.
The Customer Communications Marketing Controller is responsible for leading a team of 5 to deliver exceptional personalised 1:1 contact strategies, comms, customer journey’s, experiences, campaigns and digital journey’s that retain customers.
- Devise and ensure your team deliver data driven, personalised contact strategies, comms, campaigns, experiences and digital journey’s that engage and retain customers and help them get the most from Sky
- Plan and map customer journey’s that are personalised based on customer need, behaviour, interactions and preferences
- Exploit the full 1:1 Marketing mix across your plans and introduce new channels
- Deliver creative excellence – engaging, innovative, inspiration creative for our customers
- Plan and deliver the optimum quarterly and yearly plans that meet customer need and business objectives
- Ensure the team delivers campaign performance reporting and clear recommendations from the insight
- Ensure we know the customer best and we have an ongoing programme of customer research =
- Lead by example and empower the team to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A highly passionate individual with exceptional knowledgeable of CRM, including customer life cycle and journey mapping
- Experience delivering customer contact strategies, campaigns, digital journey’s, campaigns and comms that engage and retain customers
- A proven track record of devising and managing retention contact strategies and comms
- Experience of using Adobe campaign or similar
- Strong creative eye – you know what ‘best in class’ looks like and how to deliver inspirational and innovative comms
- Experience of 1:1 Marketing across the full range of channels, including Digital and social channels
- You know how to work with and get the best from Creative agencies, internal production departments, key stakeholders and your team
- Confident at building relationships, communicating & collaborating to a range of different stakeholders, including senior stakeholders
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better