5 months ago
This company is the world's most popular craft beer club and one of Scotland's fastest growing startups. Every month, they visit a new country, for example, Denmark, South Africa or California. They pick the best beers and deliver a monthly case to their tens of thousands of members' doors, along with their award-winning magazine, Ferment.
Coordinating marketing activities such as large volume insert print runs, negotiating with printers and media owners - setting up Direct Response campaigns, cross-promotions, event sponsorship deals, brand partnerships. You will be tasked with reducing costs of direct marketing campaigns through thorough planning, negotiation with media sales people and running tests of new creatives such as insert designs.
You will work closely with their founders, their Data Analyst and their Designer to create campaigns that encourage new members to join their club.
You will be focused on managing partnerships with a range of different organisations. Some of these are relationships that they already have established, for example with beer festivals, wine clubs, 'closed user group' member benefits sites and national newspapers.
You should be very organised, enjoy working relatively independently, with a strong attention to detail. They want you to take control of planning a calendar of thousands of different promotions, making sure that inserts are delivered on time to partners, partner advertising says the right things and promotions go out as planned.
They are a startup in an extremely competitive market and so there is huge pressure to grow quickly and achieve a low CPA and high LTV for every campaign. They have high ambitions for growth. You must enjoy this type of pressure and enjoy creating successful campaigns.
- Experience with direct response marketing.
- Experience managing partnerships.
- Experience with insert marketing, reader offers, employee benefits, sponsorship or other relevant channels.
- Strong skills with Excel and familiar with A/B split testing. You don't need to be a data whizz (they already have one), but your work will be heavily data-driven.
- Worked in a fast-growing startup before.
- Existing network of potential partners we can work with to promote the company.
Perks of the job:
- It helps if you are interested in craft beer, but don't worry if you're not an expert! They hold a weekly Beer School, where you'll get the chance to learn all about their product. You'll also get to visit breweries and beer festivals throughout the year.
- Working at this company is not like a normal job. They are building something amazing from the ground up and want you on board for the ride.
- Once a week, they provide lunch at the office.
- Once a month, a different member of the team is given a budget to host a special evening out.
- They provide free fruit, artisan roasted coffee, snacks, phone insurance and other perks.
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close