3 months ago
Are you an intelligent, highly productive person with a flair for proactive B2B marketing? Are you excited by digital marketing with the ability to plan and organise events? Can you write high quality content and produce marketing strategies for different mediums? Do you want to work with a small, high-performing team who spend a lot of time talking about waves, fish, underwater robots, wind farms and other weird and wonderful things?
Our client is the UK's leading Marine Science Technology distributor having seen 50% growth over the past 2 years. Most of their people are marine scientists and marine instrument technicians. They work with innovative and high-specification sensors, systems and platforms, and they supply these things mostly to scientists and engineers. They work hard, have fun, value integrity, diversity, collaboration and innovation.
They are now seeking to recruit a Marketing Coordinator to join their growing team. This role would ideally suit an early career Business or Marketing graduate looking to pursue a career in Marketing. There is scope for this role to grow within this high-growth marine technology business.
The role responsibilities:
- Maintain and update company marketing materials across all channels.
- Plan and execute social media activity on a daily basis.
- Content generation and scheduling for website, social media and email marketing.
- Planning, preparation and execution of events, conference and exhibitions.
- Day to day management and maintenance of WordPress website, including SEO.
- Internal and external communications.
- Provide day to day support to the sales, marketing and leadership team.
- Use the CRM system for sales enquiry tracking and sales data reporting.
- Produce marketing strategies for different company sectors.
- Support the sales team with the creation of sales proposals, sales presentations and customer meetings.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and with little supervision.
- Confident using the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Marketing strategy experience.
- Business/marketing degree.
- Experience of Science / Maritime sectors.
- Experience using social media for business purposes.
- Experience working in a customer / B2B orientated environment.
- Experience working with creative / design software suites.
- Experience of working with CRM systems.
This is a full-time role, but flexible or part time working could be considered for the right candidate. The salary will be up to £25k per annum, depending on skills and experience.
Based in the Head Office near Petersfield you will need your own transport to/from the office (the existing rural location is not served by public transport). Free parking and 25 days annual leave are offered.
28 days ago
only 8 hours until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close