My clients are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join their team in North Yorkshire. The ideal candidate will have experience in a full mixed marketing role from a B2B industrial/ product background.
The client are an industry leader.
The key responsibilities of the Marketing Coordinator is to assist with coordination and implementation of the marketing activity for the organisation to drive sales and brand. You will be responsible for the full mixed marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
The successful Marketing Coordinator will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Experience in a full mixed marketing role within the manufacturing/ industrial sector
- Happy to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Degree educated - Marketing, Business or Communications discipline preferred
- Vocational experience in marketing (ideally B2B or/and product or technology or manufacturing and production)
- Desire to take on a varied role and contribute in a fast-paced marketing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- The ability to develop but also champion, new ideas
- Commercially minded
- Highly organised and excellent time keeping skills
- Able to access the office in N. Yorkshire
Excellent opportunity with salary up to £30k DOE plus benefits