C£20,000 - £25,000
Better Placed are delighted to be working with a well established leisure company based in Leeds. They're currently on the lookout for a Marketing Executive to join their team, this is an exciting opportunity for a developing marketing professional to gain some fantastic experience in a market leading brand!
This position will suit someone with an agency background ideally at an account executive position or someone client side at a Marketing Executive level. It is based in Leeds and easily commutable from Leeds, Huddersfield, Bradford, Harrogate, Wakefield and surrounding areas.
This is a really broad role encompassing digital, offline and excellent communication skills working with all areas of the business as well as external stakeholders. This role would suit an aspiring marketer who already has a couple of years experience in a B2C Marketing role.
As the Marketing Executive for this leading business key responsibilities will include:
- Ability to brief external suppliers such as media agencies, print suppliers, design agencies and signage companies.
- Work alongside the senior marketing manager to deliver effective marketing campaigns driving acquisition and loyalty.
- Website content - Press releases, events and promotions.
- Manage the company's online content across all digital channels - Website, App, Social.
- CRM and email marketing.
- Ability to liaise with various stakeholders including the sales managers, Design team, Marketing and Member Services regarding specific gym campaigns
- Effectively track and measure all marketing campaigns.
- Contribute to brand social media and content sessions.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Must have experience of targeted / segmented marketing campaigns.
- Ideally having experience from a high product volume, transactional business.
- Offline marketing experience - Catalogues, brochures, DM.
- Digital marketing experience - social media, website.
- Has strong communication and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Customer focused with an innovative and proactive approach.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.