Marketing Coordinator TRAF67857
Altrincham and Stockport
Salary £20,898 - £23,613
A unique opportunity exists for a talented and experienced Marketing Coordinator to join our client to provide support to implement the the College Group’s Marketing Strategy and be the lead on delivering college recruitment campaigns and events.
They are looking for someone with a strong track record who can effectively brief and manage marketing agencies / suppliers in relation to recruitment campaigns and lead and coordinate the delivery of recruitment events both internal and external. Managing the marketing activity budget set by the Marketing Director in relation to specified recruitment campaigns and events, you must ensure that all recruitment data is collected, used and stored in a manner that is GDPR compliant.
Our client is looking for someone with:
• A level 3 qualification in Business / Marketing
• Experience in a Marketing role and evidence of working on a wide range of creative marketing briefs
• Experience of managing events – supporting both external events representing an organisation and planning and ensuring effective delivery of internal events
• Advanced copy-writing and proof reading skills and experience of writing for different audience groups
• Experience in delivering presentations and leading on meetings.
• The ability to work under pressure, balancing multiple projects and deadlines
This is a full-time position; however, they will consider part time and job share applications. The role will be split between two sites, 3 days in Altrincham and 2 days at Stockport
If you share their passion for innovation and success there has never been a better time to work for the Group.
New College Group - New Opportunities - A Great Place to Work.
The Group promotes, celebrates and values diversity and is committed to promoting equality for all.
They are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment at the College Group is subject to an Enhanced DBS Check via the Disclosure and Barring Service and any post in regulated activity will also be subject to an additional barred list check.
Closing date for receipt of applications: Monday 30th July 2018
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.