3 months ago
As part of Trade Marketing team, the Marketing Designer is primarily responsible for creating internal and external marketing materials that promote the leadership position of Future brands. These materials include brand decks, corporate collateral, logos, sales sheets, infographics, HTML emails and posters.
The Marketing Designer is also expected to work alongside the Creative Solutions Head of Creative to help bring ideas to life through first-class advertising pitches. On occasion, they may be asked to assist with the creation of print advertorials, flat plans, website mockups, social media creatives and more as part of large-scale integrated commercial campaigns.
The ability to work closely with commercial teams, clients and other creatives under tight deadlines while managing their own time is a must, as is a demonstrable record of flexibility and patience with demanding clients. Experience in digital media and online advertising, up-to-date knowledge of creative trends, and an interest in working in a fast-paced environment which encourages an entrepreneurial approach are also highly desirable.
The Trade Marketing Team is responsible for delivering compelling effective sales tools (collateral/presentations) research presentations and marketing comms that closely align with the product, editorial, sales and business insights across Future. The objective of the team is to create materials that engage with commercial teams, clients, investors and the public while evangelising the power of Future’s market-leading brands.
Key role responsibilities
* Design internal and external marketing materials including brand decks, corporate collateral, logos, sales sheets, infographics, HTML emails and posters.
* Develop relationships with internal stakeholders including advertising sales, editorial and product development
* Manage the expectations of clients, advertising sales and the wider creative team with strong communication skills and time management
* Assist the wider creative team with the creation of first-class advertising pitches that bring to life great ideas and capture the imagination of our clients
* Assist in the delivery of integrated commercial campaigns in conjunction with other internal resources and departments
Essential skills and experience
* Excellent working knowledge of Google Apps, particularly Slides
* First-class Adobe Creative Suite skills especially Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
* Experience creating effective offline and online sales and marketing assets
* The ability to work closely with commercial teams, clients and other creatives under tight deadlines
* A demonstrable record of flexibility and patience with demanding clients
* A positive attitude under pressure
Desirable skills and experience
* Knowledge of HTML, XML and other online standards
* Knowledge of CMS interfaces
* Knowledge of video editing tools
* Interest in technology/gaming/entertainment industries
* Experience designing digital advertising creatives in Celtra or similar production software
* Experience in digital media and online advertising
We are Future
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers
We have big ambitions to transform media and change people’s lives. Together, we connect people to their passions through the high-quality content we create and the innovative technology we pioneer. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join!
Future is the name behind market-leading brands in specialist sectors across technology, gaming & entertainment, music, creative & photography, hobbies, knowledge and home interest.
We’re dedicated to creating loyal fans of our brands, and the number is growing all the time. Our global reach is phenomenal with over 250 million consumers across 180 + world-leading brands. It’s an incredible privilege to have such a passionate audience base across our websites, magazines, social media and events.
But that’s not enough – we continue to add to our portfolio and restlessly look to improve, innovate and push the boundaries of what can be done. We are developing leading-edge proprietary technology which is disrupting the media marketplace.
Together, we’re exceeding the expectations of everyone we exist for – our audiences, clients, staff and shareholders. In a short space of time, Future has transformed into an innovative global media platform and the figures speak volumes:
Online Audience Growth- ↑188%
EBITDA Growth- ↑169%
Revenue Growth- ↑103%
We reap the rewards too, of course, with a fun and creative place to work with endless opportunities to forge a career. We believe in teamwork that transcends location, so we don’t have a Future HQ but a globally connected workforce across the UK, US, France and Australia.
Every kind of talent is celebrated here.. We hire for person not for the role, looking for people who share our ambitions to be bold and innovate, making Future a global success story.
Learn more about Future’s mission and values here
Let’s do this!!