- Company specialise in customer experience technology - AI, Chatbots, email
- Marketing and business lead for UK/EMEA
- New role to help launch the UK/EMEA Go-To-Market Strategy
- Successful business scaling up UK operations with huge growth forecasted
- Stock options and attractive bonus package
The Company: Established for over a decade this SaaS CX solution provider have targeted the UK as a growth engine for their international business. This business has impressive strategic growth plans and need a Marketing Director to grow and protect their UK and EMEA client base. Already a well-known and respected name in the market they are now taking their next step to strengthen their position.
This is a brand-new role within the business, and they are looking for an experienced senior level Marketing Director. The Marketing Director will be responsible for building and launching the UK/EMEA Go-To-Market strategy from the ground up. This is the sole marketing role in the UK (wider office of 15 people) and will be supported by centralised teams in the US (Product Management, Product Marketing, Demand Generation, Digital) to execute campaigns. The business has a very small foothold in the UK and EMEA and need the incoming senior marketing specialist to build a demand generation programme for a targeted list of businesses.
Whilst there is support of wider marketing (U.S.), innovative tech (Marketo and Saleforce) and a talented sales function, they need someone who can roll up their sleeves, and thrive in an environment to get things done with little to no direction at times.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating and owning the UK/EMEA marketing strategy targeting the world's biggest organisations
- Executing impactful target account marketing programs that drive results
- Collaborating with the Global Demand Generation, Product Management and Product Marketing teams to build demand generation programs that reflect local and vertical requirements
- Growing close partnerships with sales and product marketing to convert insights, messaging and asset campaigns into revenue and create content that speak directly to the EMEA audience
- Quickly developing a comprehensive business and product knowledge to maximise total pipeline and monetise the marketing investment in EMEA
- Managing the strategic marketing approach at the account level, with a keen understanding of leveraging account plans and ABM analytics for marketing success
- Discovering and developing integrated marketing approaches, programs and channels that deliver disruptive growth, even if they're not yet in the playbook
- Analysing marketing campaign results and optimize programs to increase ROI, lead volume quality and the overall effectiveness of marketing spend
For this Marketing Director role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Successful background in a strategic B2B UK/EMEA regional marketing role - ideally within a SaaS environment
- SaaS/Tech experience a must - ideally CX experience/knowledge
- Must have worked for US headquartered businesses launching in UK/EMEA
- Excellent track record of developing and executing a GTM plan
- Exceptional leadership skills and demonstratable success
- Deep understanding of demand generation, inbound and account based/target account marketing strategies
- Track record of campaign ownership and consistent success with a high return on investment
- Highly collaborative working style, bringing together sales, marketing and cross-functional teams
- Highly self-motivated and organised
- Quantitative skills to make data-driven decisions
Benefits of this Marketing Director role:
- Salary: £100k - £110K
- Stock options
- Competitive benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Director covers the UK and EMEA. You will need access to Berkshire so can be based in Reading, London, Oxford, Slough, Windsor, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Ascot, Egham, or Guildford. Primarily an in-house role with some flexibility for working from home and opportunity for international travel in future.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity