3 months ago
Marketing Executive - BT Shop
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
You’ll be developing and delivering online marketing campaigns for BT Shop which will be key to driving the business to deliver revenue, margin and customer experience targets.
At BT Shop you’ll be part of an end to end team that supports the broader Consumer business helping to maximise the experience customers get from Broadband, Mobile, TV, Sport and fixed line services, with the latest technology from the biggest brands. You’ll have a direct impact on what we put in front of our consumer customers and the way we talk to them!
What you’ll be doing
* Identifying and applying appropriate approach and medium relevant to the campaign and customer base.
* Maximising the effectiveness of and working within the marketing budget allocated to the activities.
* You will be expected to analyse and interpret performance, make changes based on data and control and manage sales via paid channels to a targeted Cost of sale. You'll also be building and maximising the benefit of relationships with affiliate marketing partners.
* Working closely with the commercial (product) team to develop and deliver competitive & commercially sound campaigns driven by products which support the usage and customer experience from our key Consumer products as well as engaging on pan-BT Consumer customer facing hardware opportunities.
* Build themed, targeted and effective email marketing campaigns that drive customer acquisition and retention
We’ll also need to see these on your CV:
Strong analytical skills and an understanding of marketing ROI
Creative and innovative thinker – challenge the norm
Previous marketing experience in a fast paced environment with broad knowledge of the whole marketing mix
* Ability to write contextual, engaging copy that challenges a customer to really understand the benefits a product can bring to their lifestyle.
Ability to forge and manage relationships across wider BT and partners
Knowledge and experience of PPC and SEO
Knowledge of affiliate marketing
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. Diversity makes sense for us, our customers and our ambitions. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.