4 months ago
O2 is the commercial brand of Telefonica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefnica S.A. With over 25 million customers across the UK, O2 is one of the world`s most innovative companies putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are much more than just a network. We open up the endless possibilities of technology, connecting our customers to the things that they love and exploring new ways to open up the world for them.
We are always on the lookout for great talent. Just like our customers, we offer our employees more. From a choice of benefits, rewards, training and ongoing career development there are many reasons to join O2.
To provide thought leadership & services to the organisation in respect of marketing effectiveness capabilities, processes & outputs.
To enable better decision making (real time & plan based) in our planning against brand, customer, channel, market & commercial outcomes.
To support the Marketing Effectiveness Lead in the answering of key business questions such as future brand and distribution approach
To help shape future & ad-hoc performance targets, evaluate performance against set targets and forecast potential business outcomes (brand, customer, traffic, commercial).
* Support answering key strategic business questions such as future brand and distribution approach
* Support answering key business challenges/opportunities such as unexpected under/out performance versus targets
* Support regular monthly and quarterly reviews into the effectiveness of our marketing spend and the return on investment
* Support development and implementation of processes to embed learning and evaluation culture into marketing planning
* Support specific marketing initiatives as marketing effectiveness consultant, including defining previous learnings, evaluation and action plans
* Champion market effectiveness and continue to innovate to be at the leading edge of story-telling with an objective forward looking recommendation approach
* KPI recommendations for annual scorecards
* Forecasting results of marketing activities (brand, customer, traffic, commercial)
* Link spend recommendations into target setting and forecasting for brand, customer and commercial outcomes
Skills & experience:
Experience of marketing effectiveness helpful but not essential.
Experience forecasting and target setting brand, customer, traffic and commercial outcomes helpful but not essential
Strong people leadership skills
Powerful impact & stakeholder influence
Both commercial & customer outcome focused
Senior level agency & matrix management experience
Salary and benefits:
We are looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position, and in addition we have some great benefits that could include a bonus, life cover, health care, holiday entitlement and lots of flexible benefits too.
Telefonica’s commitment to a great work-life balance allows us to consider flexible approaches to working. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
Joining Telefonica means opening up a world of freedom, support and possibility. A fascinating world where you’ll be able to think bigger, be bolder and try new things. And where there are endless opportunities to develop your career.
There’s so much to discover. Your adventure starts here.