4 months ago
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assisting in the delivery of marketing and events.
* Logo and ad hoc design briefing.
* Delivering post campaign analysis for marketing partnerships.
* Photography for social and web use.
* Social media account assistance.
* Look for media opportunities to support and amplify any station features.
* Budget support and admin.
* Live events admin and help on the ground at events.
* Help co-ordinate Trade Marketing campaigns and initiatives.
* Actively contribute to the development of marketing plans.
* Be available on an ad-hoc basis to work on projects, initiatives and events outside of normal working hours.
Skills and Competencies:
* 1 year plus experience or working within broadcasting, media or events would be an advantage.
* Knowledge of key marketing techniques and principles.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Excellent creative and communication skills - articulate with written and spoken word and strong interpersonal skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Budget, invoice and account planning.
* Ability to work to set objectives and within budget limitations - performance orientated.
* Social media and Photoshop experience.
Qualifications and knowledge:
* A-levels/or similar