5 months ago
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Main marketing contact for the brands and an exceptional brand guardian, ensuring brand values are reflected in all activity.
* Pro-active creation and delivery of commercial and marketing partnerships, plus post campaign analysis documents for all marketing led activity.
* Lead brand events, working closely with the Commercial Events Team where required.
* Organising talent photoshoots.
* Reporting on performance of brand’s KPIs and understanding the brand audience through detailed research.
* Managing internal cross promotion by identifying in-house opportunities to further promote the brands.
* Creation and delivery of paid for social advertising.
* Delivery of through the line marketing campaigns from ATL to digital.
* Liaise with on-air and online teams to ensure promotions are effectively communicated – attending weekly programming meetings and highlight PR opportunities.
* Work alongside Website Editor and Audio/Visual Producer to ensure that content is in line with brand strategy.
* Working with Heads of Marketing to manage digital, media and design agencies.
* Briefing and managing digital ad campaigns to coincide with station led marketing campaigns.
* Budget management and reporting.
* Be available on an ad-hoc basis to work on projects, initiatives and events outside of normal working hours