Do you enjoy problem solving? Do you love a challenge where no two days are the same? If so, I have an outstanding opportunity for a marketing executive to join a progressive B2B company that operate in the retail sector out of the North West. This is a fantastic chance for you to take your first steps in a marketing career. Don't miss out!
You will be working very closely with the group head of marketing assisting with daily marketing activities
- Researching, planning and coordinating marketing campaigns.
- Assisting in the identification and assessment of business opportunities in the marketplace.
- Helping to define and implement a strong and distinctive corporate branding strategy.
- Coordinating the production of written and digital marketing materials.
- Managing tender responses and preparing bids from creation to conclusion.
- Helping to manage and develop the social media and website pages
The company also has offices in the USA and London with opportunities to travel
What We're Looking For:
Marketing graduates with experience in an integrated marketing role but first and foremost someone who is excited by marketing and with a very positive and enthusiastic attitude. This is vital!
- Excellent business writing skills, and strong copywriting and persuasive writing experience.
- Strong coordination and organisation skills.
- Superb interpersonal, communications and team working skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to remain calm and confident with a capacity to act decisively under pressure.
- Experience of digital social media (within a business context) is preferable but not essential.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Andrew Roystonfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.