Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, this role supports carrying out the various marketing activities at Carbon Smart. The role covers all aspects of our marketing planning and execution and has direct impact on the brand, business growth and client delivery.
We’re looking for an independent, fast learner, and proactive person who can pick up the marketing responsibilities quickly, have excellent communication skills, and be passionate about what we do. If you’re looking to work with a passionate, result-driven and friendly team, this is the place for you.
· Ensuring the brand is well represented and all the output is ‘on-brand’
· Website – content and regular maintenance of the website using WordPress
· Social media – posting content regularly on our platforms with consistent messaging
· Carry out market research, competitor analysis, customer surveys, etc. as required
· Coordinate internal content delivery and identify external opportunities for publications
· PR – supporting the Marketing Manager and team with event coordination
· Marketing materials – producing case studies/brochures/other materials from concept through to final delivery, working with external designers and printers
· Writing content for website pages, marketing materials, blogs, email campaigns, etc
· Regular reporting on marketing activities performance and analytics using GA, AdWords, Salesforce and social media tools
· Our offer
· £25,000 - £30,000 (based on skills and experience)
· 25 holiday days
· Pension plan
· Personal training budget of up to £2,000 per year
· A coach and regular personal development planning
· Great office space in central London.
About Carbon Smart
Founded in 2007, Carbon Smart is a global independent sustainability consultancy based in London. We work across all sectors, helping clients to improve their environmental and social impact. Our clients include ASOS, Google, Home Office, Domino’s, RBS, Lloyd’s of London, Rathbones and many others.
Our team is smart, ambitious and passionate about sustainability and making a difference. We work hard to make sustainability work and we measure our success based on results. Our pace is very fast and we often challenge ourselves to become better, but we also take fun very seriously!
We care about the development of each team member and invest in training, coaching, knowledge sharing and team work to support everyone in growing their careers and themselves. Each team member receives a training budget dedicated for investment in growing her/his potential and career plan.
How to apply
If you have the required skills and experience listed above, please send a copy of your updated CV and a cover letter explaining why you’re a good fit to Carbon Smart and to this role (500 words max.) by 30 November 2017.
Applications that don’t include both documents will not be considered.