9 months ago
About the role
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen within LV=’s General Insurance Broker business. Joining our talented Marketing Communications and Digital Team in Brentwood as a Marketing Executive, you’ll plan, design and deliver innovative, creative and engaging B2B communication activities for LV= Broker. By working primarily with key business stakeholders across LV= Broker, you’ll determine their strategy, requirements, message and targeted audience, translating this into appropriate online and offline communication activities including emails, webinars, social, website, documents and guides and intranet articles. You’ll effectively produce creative written communications, ensuring they are engaging and delivered on time. You’ll also analyse and evaluate your communication activity in order to continually improve our performance.
You’re creative, analytical and have a real passion for communications with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. You will have proven experience in producing creative written communications. You’re naturally creative, organised, methodical, and inquisitive with the ability to plan, manage and deliver multiple pieces of work simultaneously, and have great attention to detail with a constant drive for doing things smarter. You’re forward thinking, motivated, passionate, driven with an inherent ability to build great relationships. You’re comfortable talking to a number of senior stakeholders across the business and have proven ability to listen, understand business requirements and creatively translate in your work. It is crucial that you have previous experience of managing campaigns end to end.
* Experience in planning and delivering multi- channel Marketing campaigns
* Email marketing experience
* Experience with content marketing
* Demonstrate a flair for creative writing
* Qualified to A Level standard (or equivalent) or relevant business experience.
* Ideally CIM Qualified (or studying towards)
* Strong copywriting and campaign/project management skills.
* Ability to manage a large and varied workload
* Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
* A professional attitude and happy to get involved in whatever needs to be done to meet the teams goals.
Rewards and benefits
This role is a Band B in the LV= Structure. To find out more about our bands, click to view our FAQ page here. We want you to love what you do that’s why we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done.
We’ll give you:
* 26 days' holiday – which increases after two years’ service to 28 days
* a competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14% (please click here to read more about it)
* an annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
* a flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance, childcare vouchers)
* a generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel. Up to 50% discount on your car insurance and up to 20% discount from our life products.
To find out more about our benefits and rewards, please click here.
Here at LV= we always love to hear from great people, so don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and become a fan on Facebook. We’re also proud to say we’re an equal opportunities employer. Why not follow us on Glassdoor and take the opportunity to see real reviews of what it’s like to work here.