3 months ago
Becoming a Marketing Executive with FERA Science Ltd:
You will assist in pre-event, deployment and post-event activity to support the core events programme including use of digital event technologies. You will focus on the identification and implementation of current and new marketing technologies that can contribute directly and indirectly to growing Fera revenues. Plus provide marketing support on Marketing and PR projects across the full marketing mix as required. You will support in the ongoing development of the website including incorporating the latest technologies and techniques to continually deliver a more enhanced customer online experience and improved revenues. You will strive to improve the quality and effectiveness of Marcom through better design and technology based on UX.
What you will do:
* Liaise between the team and relevant departments and agencies to ensure project requests/campaigns are dealt with in a timely manner whilst assisting in the delivery of the Marketing Plan.
* Aid development & maintenance of customer extranet/portal and Improvement of key web metrics across all customer facing websites.
* Supporting sales growth that can be attributed to digital marketing.
* Maintain the quality and effectiveness of corporate and business unit sales tools.
* Smooth running of conference, tradeshow and events logistics.
* Help to ensure budgets are managed efficiently
Your experience will include:
* A strong interest in the latest digital marketing technologies and an understanding of their potential applications in the context of Fera’s businesses.
* An understanding of the creative process, ability to write promotional copy and well evidenced creative skills.
* An understanding of web-site related technologies relating to customer interactions and transactions including social channels and developing low-cost, emotive HTML e-mailers
* A broad understanding of the full marketing mix and the relevance to different sales channels.
* An understanding of market research techniques and customer surveys.
About FERA Science Ltd
Fera is a joint venture partnership between Capita and Defra, working proactively to improve global food security, sustainability and safety. As a national and international centre of excellence for interdisciplinary investigation and problem solving, we work on plant and bee health, crop protection, sustainable agriculture, food and feed quality and chemical safety in the environment. Join our ambitious team here and you’ll help respond to the most pressing challenges in the industry.
Capita Plc are the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers needs, we’ve helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day’s holiday (rising to 27), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts. At our York office, you will also benefit from an onsite gym / free parking / onsite canteen and a day care nursery.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply – you can contact James.Wright2@capita.co.uk for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |