5 months ago
This company is a leading provider of the world's largest sample of online consumer behavior. Marketers use their data to target audiences, collect competitive intelligence, and predict future behavior, turning insights into advertising strategy.
They are currently seeking a Marketing Executive, whose mission will be to produce creative, quality and performing marketing campaigns that generate sales. This is an exciting opportunity to join the tech industry in a well-established company & a dynamic marketing team.
- Assist in planning, developing and implementing e-mail campaigns, landing pages and webinars in Marketo and Salesforce
- Production and updating of marketing materials by assisting with creative, design and branding (Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Update the website with content and news (WordPress)
- Manage social media & implement blog strategy
- Responsible for general day-to-day marketing activities
- Support with managing budgets and financial plans
- Manage marketing and promotional materials for the business
- Assist in the planning and management of exhibitions, trade shows and events
- Seek and analyse competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to track performance and implement optimisations for all marketing activities
- Reporting into the Marketing Manager
The ideal candidate has:
- Working experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of Design Applications: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects.
- Experience of working with a CMS system, ideally Wordpress.
- Experience of working with a CRM system and a Marketing Automation tool (ideally Salesforce and Marketo/Hubspot)
- Experience in social media planning and generating interest on LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Resourceful and creative
- Proactive and willing to go the extra mile
- Good command of Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional work ethic, ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent prioritisation of workload and deadlines
Why this company?
They will provide you with a fun and creative environment with a great team and unmatchable working conditions in a super location. In short, this is a really cool place to work at!
Some of their benefits and perks are:
- FREE breakfast, lunch and snacks every day
- Subsidised Medical, Dental & Travel insurance
- Subsidised Gym membership
- Group Personal Pension
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Vision care
- Well-being & Peer Recognition reward programmes
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Flexi-time scheme
- Fun events & celebrations all year round!
3 months ago
only 1 day until close
about 1 month ago
only 7 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close