5 months ago
This multi award winning tour operator specialises in authentic holidays to Italy, Croatia, Portugal and North Cyprus. Catering to the discerning traveler, they have been creating unforgettable tailor-made holidays for almost 30 years. Their specialist business will continue to expand in new regions and destinations, as the aim is to grow their existing products and be a key leader in the Tailor-made holiday experiences.
Due to such growth plans, they are looking to grow their marketing team to ensure that they continue to deliver a strong marketing presence.
- Oversee marketing communications including website, email campaigns, and social media
- Creative copywriting through blogs, articles and website content
- SEO of two websites
- Communicate areas of website development to their dedicated web agency
- Management of external suppliers, including copywriters and designers
- Become familiar with their PPC campaigns via Google and Bing
- Competitor analysis and monitoring, plus researching industry trends
- Customer research and feedback via surveys
- Ensure the effectiveness brand awareness activity is monitored through regular evaluation of KPI's
- Heavy involvement in new product launches
- Roll out and monitor the success of their customer retention programme
- Manage inbound PR requests accordingly
- Propose new ideas to drive new sales leads, and new routes to market
- Event management
- Occasional gdesign work
- Ensure all communication meets the brand requirements
- A highly focused and driven individual with significant experience and passion for marketing.
- Ability to learn and develop extensive product knowledge (training will be provided).
- Enthusiastic and motivationed individual who can communicate well at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with impeccable attention to detail
- Ambitious for a long-term career in Marketing
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- The ability to work effectively as part of a close-knit team and individually
- Creative flare when it comes to new ideas
- Express an interest in the travel, and the travel industry
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Specific experience working on digital marketing projects
- Previously worked with Google & Bing PPC
- Familiar with InDesign and/or Photoshop