5 months ago
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
JOB TITLE: Marketing Executive
SALARY & BENEFITS: Competitive based on skills and experience
WORKING HOURS: Part time (flexible hours) around 16 – 20 hours per week
THE COMPANY: Our client is a professional engineering institution for scientists and engineers working across the diverse field of acoustics. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive to join their team on a part-time permanent basis in Milton Keynes.
THE ROLE: We are looking for a proactive and self-motivated person who can develop marketing plans and put them into effect through digital media. The role is there to be shaped and developed by the candidate, who would be working as the sole marketer in the team. It’s perfect for someone with experience and ideas who is ready to take on a lead role and explore what they can achieve.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing Executive role:-
• Planning, managing and delivering all aspects of digital marketing
• Drafting and overseeing delivery of a marketing plan and for their occasional technical publications
• Content management of the website
• Marketing of the education and learning offer, events/conferences and membership
• Tracking and monitoring the marketing and advertising budget
• Monitoring and analysing the impact of marketing and advertising
• Providing office point of contact for the publishers
THE CANDIDATE: The ideal candidate for the Marketing Executive will be highly-organised individual with excellent digital marketing knowledge and communication skills. The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and be able to prioritise workload will be key, as will having the confidence to undertake projects independently. You ideally will live within a commutable distance to Milton Keynes.
Key skills and experience for the Marketing Executive role:-
• Excellent digital marketing skills and strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape (minimum 2 years experience within a marketing role)
• Website and database management
• Excellent IT skills in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel
• Experience in copywriting and proofreading
• Understanding of how to use Google AdWords.is desirable
• Experience video editing is advantageous
Does this sound like you?
If the answer is yes please hit the “Apply Now” button today.
You will be forwarded an online application form to further strengthen your application and we will respond to you in due course. Good luck...