8 days ago
Are you an ambitious marketer looking to make their mark in an exciting, growing business?
This company is the UK's largest provider of professional development for teachers, is looking for a talented, enthusiastic Marketing Executive to drive sales of their training courses and consultancy.
You will be planning, developing and executing successful campaigns to promote their courses, conferences and research projects, as well as disseminating success stories via case studies and events. They are looking to significantly develop their use of digital marketing channels, so we'll be looking for someone with a strong understanding of pay per click, SEO, retargeting, social channels and content-led approaches.
The ideal person will live and breathe digital marketing, have a flair for content & copywriting, and will bring a passion for results. You will have a high level of technical knowledge coupled with strong analytical skills and an ambition to grow. You will have a positive, can-do attitude and independently work to improve your knowledge and skills whenever possible. You will be a hands-on self-starter with the skills to figure out what needs to be done, and be proactive in getting things done.
They pride themselves on building a positive work culture, which is both inclusive and diverse so that we can ensure that their clients receive the best possible experience. Personal development is encouraged and everyone is given the opportunity to progress and take on responsibility. As a family business you'll find little of the hierarchy and baggage that comes with working for a larger corporate. Without all of the red tape, it's a great opportunity to do what you love without all the extra hassle.
Successful candidates will also need:
- Relevant B2B marketing experience, with a track record of driving outstanding results
- The ability to create and deliver successful marketing campaigns
- Experience and a sound understanding of digital marketing disciplines
- The ability to manage and direct the development of our website to maximise ROI
- Excellent copywriting skills and the ability to understand and explain complex products and propositions in an accessible way
- Outstanding quantitative analysis skills - confident manipulating data and identifying trends and opportunities
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel
The role is based at their head office in Croydon - just 10 minutes walk from Sanderstead, Purley Oaks and South Croydon station and less than a minute's walk from South Croydon bus Garage. They are accessible from Victoria, London Bridge and Three Bridges in 30 minutes.
Salary is £25,000 - £28,000 dependent on experience.
about 1 month ago
only 1 day until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close