11 months ago
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
JOB TITLE: Marketing Executive
SALARY & BENEFITS: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
WORKING HOURS: Full Time 37 hours per week
THE COMPANY: Our client is a professional engineering institution for scientists and engineers working across the diverse field of acoustics. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive to join their team on a part-time permanent basis in Milton Keynes.
THE ROLE: The Marketing Executive has responsibility for the promotion of the our client’s membership, service, courses and events to ensure engagement with stakeholders and to develop the revenue.
Our client is seeking to broaden and expand its educational and professional development offer. The job holder will be involved in working with specialists to shape and market this expansion.
This is a role that is there to be shaped and developed by the post holder, who would be working as the sole marketer in the team. Where appropriate contract support for projects may be used and the job holder will have responsibility for managing these contracts. The role therefore requires a creative, confident, proactive and self-motivated person who can develop marketing plans and put them into effect. The ability to work in partnership with other specialists and member volunteers will be critical to the success of the role.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing Executive role:-
• Increase participation of members and deliver a defined service to them
• Engage with the public promoting acoustics
• Promote and increase the number of delegates in paid training courses and services.
These 3 key objectives will be supported by the following:
• Planning, managing and delivering all aspects of marketing
• Researching with members and employers potential new services and courses, including liaison with those responsible for creating such services and courses
• Drafting and overseeing delivery of a marketing plan and for our occasional technical publications
• Content management of the website
• Overseeing ongoing development of the website and producing associated costed proposals for approval
• Managing approved website development plans
• Marketing of the education and learning offer, events/conferences and membership
• Tracking and monitoring the marketing and advertising budget
• Developing services and materials to students to encourage them to take up acoustics as a profession
• Developing and marketing services for younger members that help them develop their careers and encourage greater participation in the Institute.
• Monitoring and analysing the impact of marketing and advertising
• Providing office point of contact for the publishers of the Institutes Bi Monthly magazine
• Managing the external face of the Institute to members, industry, Government and the public through social media and the press
• Drafting the membership monthly e-newsletter.
THE CANDIDATE: The ideal candidate for the Marketing Executive will be highly-organised individual with excellent digital marketing knowledge and communication skills. The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and be able to prioritise workload will be key, as will having the confidence to undertake projects independently.
The job description will not be contractual and is intended only to service as a guide to the normal duties which the Institute requires from the Employee at the date of the Employee’s appointment.
It may be necessary for changes to be made to this job description in accordance with the needs of the job and the organisation. Existing duties may be changed and new duties may be added and the Employee agrees to carry out all such duties as may, from time to time, be assigned to them by the Institute whether or not those duties fall within their job title or job description.
Key skills and experience for the Marketing Executive role based in Milton Keynes:-
• The ability to deliver on set objectives
• Excellent digital marketing skills and strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape (minimum 2 years’ experience within a marketing role)
• Website and database management
• Proven ability to work in partnership with outside contractors and non-marketing specialists
• Excellent IT skills in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel
• Fluent in English, written as well as verbally
• Excellent communication ability with all nationalities, written as well as verbally
• Experience in copywriting and proofreading
• Understanding of how to use Google AdWords.is desirable
• Experience video editing is advantageous
Revenue of courses / services
Quarterly reports to CEO and Exec, monitoring performance and updating on status.
Does this sound like you?
If the answer is yes please hit the “Apply Now” button today.
You will be forwarded an online application form to further strengthen your application and we will respond to you in due course. Good luck...
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
24 days ago
only 6 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close