Coventry, West Midlands
Our client is a market leading manufacturer of intelligent cash handling solutions with a portfolio of existing, established products and new, innovative solutions which are used across the globe in retail, banking and leisure industries.
They are now seeking a Marketing Executive, to join their team in Coventry and drive forward exciting, innovative marketing activity.
- Salary of £24,000 - £26,000 DOE and skills
- The chance to work with an international leader
This is an exciting role for a talented marketer to advance with an exciting company operating at the forefront of their sector.
You’ll discover teams of engaged individuals who are driving forwards this superb organisation and a strong ethos, mission and values that place people firmly at the top of company priorities alongside customers and innovation.
What’s more, with the vision to be the global supplier of choice for cash handling technologies, you can rest assured that the only way this business is headed is up.
As a Marketing Executive, you will be tasked with managing, co-ordinating and developing all marketing campaign activities.
Supporting UK and overseas growth plans, you will act as an integral part of the Marketing Team and strategy, delivering leads to the Sales Team and helping to generate new business.
Your role will also involve:
- Optimising campaign performance through multiple platforms
- Developing, co-ordinating and measuring targeted marketing campaigns
- Analysing and measuring campaign performance data
- Collaborating with the Marketing Manager to observe and optimise strategy
- Scheduling campaigns
- Measuring audiences and campaign effectiveness
- Reviewing past campaign performance
- Co-ordinating client approval and creative links
To be considered as a Marketing executive, you will need:
- A degree level qualification or equivalent
- Excellent project management skills and strong commercial awareness
- Working knowledge of both CRM and marketing automation, particularly Salesforce or Workbooks
- Understanding of SEO best practices
Any knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop would be advantageous, however this is by no means essential.
Other organisations may call this role Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Coordinator, Marketing Campaign Executive, Campaign Executive, Graduate Marketing Executive, or Graduate Campaign Executive.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready to embark on an exciting career as a Marketing Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.