6 months ago
£Competitive Salary Inc Bonus and Benefits
Are you Driven, Forward thinking and Innovative with a proven ability to drive a brand to the forefront of the marketplace?
Can you see the possibilities of working on a market-leading portfolio?
If the answer is yes then Travis Perkins plc are currently recruiting a Marketing Executive to support the F&P, Primaflow and Connections Business.
It's a really exciting time to join Travis Perkins plc as we embark on a transformation journey within our Plumbing and Heating division.
Realise your full potential with a company built on great people and the very best products.
This excellent opportunity is to deliver specific marketing plans and internal/external communications across FPC, maximising sales opportunities and customer retention through customer relationship marketing activity.
● Creation of innovative marketing campaigns and promotions using B2B techniques to drive category growth and market share
● Creation and delivery of promotional literature in conjunction with the commercial team
● Responsibility for the delivery of price guides, maintenance of products listed based on range reviews from the commercial team
● Management of CRM marketing communications such as lapsed/lapsing, cross sell/upsell using e-marketing (typically these will be monthly campaigns) ensuring successful delivery
● Maintaining website content with the latest prices and products while engaging with F&P Marketing to ensure overall web strategy is delivered
● Marketing agency liaison: Design, e-marketing, website & PR
● Database management: Oversee and manage the customer database to enable accurate, regular marketing communications
● Manage the administration, development and organisation of any Trade Shows or events
● Ad-hoc marketing; Delivery of ad-hoc marketing including creation of leaflets, product packaging and sales day events
● Providing support to the Sales team in developing customer focused activity
We are looking for someone who is educated to degree level and who has a commercial outlook to the world of marketing with experience of B2B marketing techniques as well as producing catalogues, working with analytics and Microsoft Excel application.
The successful candidate will be will be highly engaging, have strong influencing and negotiation skills and able to demonstrate drive, enthusiasm and continuous improvement outlook. Experience in a mirrored role and proven experience with a wide range of marketing techniques is essential. The role does involve travel so you MUST be able to drive.
F&P Wholesale are committed to simply deliver more for our customers, supplying a wide range and depth of product through our regional distribution centres, delivered locally by F&P drivers and supported by our regional sales offices. Together with Primaflow and Connections, F&P Wholesale are the UK’s largest plumbing, heating and bathroom wholesaler, supplying 8,000 customers over 20,000 products. Offering independent merchants and retailers a one stop shop, next day delivery service solution to support their business.
We are part of Travis Perkins plc who are the UK leader in the building materials and home
improvement markets. Recognised as one of Britain’s Top Employers since 2010, we offer our employees access to extensive career opportunities across 20+ leading businesses. We operate out of more than 2,000 outlets nationwide and have over 28,000 colleagues. Our strong family values and Cornerstones lie at the heart of the success of our journey - from family business to forward thinking plc.