Better Placed are delighted to be working with a large retailer as they recruit an exciting Marketing Executive role. This company is a real success story that has continued to grow and thrive over the past few years and are now at a stage where they are looking to carry on growing their marketing team. They operate an Ecommerce website but also provide to trade.
They're looking for an enthusiastic self-starter who has a background in marketing, with strong written and organisational skills and an eye for detail. You'll be reporting into the Brand Manager and working within the Marketing team. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, be a good communicator, a real team player and be able to work across both B2C and B2B channels quite easily. You will be responsible for the creation and distribution of all sales aids and marketing material for their trade team as well as for their retail stores.
- Update the trade website with marketing support material
- Produce in-store marketing materials, in-line with the wider communications plan and store trading needs
- Manage publications of flyers for stores to promote the store itself
- Be responsible for the creation and distribution of trade product presentation sheets and other marketing assets in a timely manner
- Work with the social media executive and digital marketing agency to ensure retail stores are being featured in social media activity and that paid social ads are being utilised
- Work with the Brand Manager to identify new marketing initiatives and change strategy accordingly
- Minimum 2 years marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong copy writing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team