This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive (Graduate) to join a new, forward thinking and quickly growing marketing agency, in Northampton.
SALARY: £20,000 - £25,000
JOB SPECIFICATION: Marketing Executive (Graduate)
As the Marketing Graduate you will be directly reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director to assist in delivering marketing consultancy to numerous high profile clients. You will be Assisting the Marketing Director in the following:
· Overseeing the on-time campaign delivery, coordinating agency freelancers (SEO, PPC and Digital) and liaising with clients to successfully deliver their required package.
· Monitoring the progress of campaign performance and provide reports and analysis.
· Creating and writing client briefs that are relevant and innovative.
· Managing client accounts to ensure loyalty and satisfaction are met, providing progress reports to clients and other key stakeholders.
· Managing multiple accounts at the same time, working to strict deadlines and overseeing the Marketing assignment from start to finish.
· Identifying opportunities to up sell and add value throughout the Marketing process.
REQUIREMENTS: Marketing Executive (Graduate)
To be a successful in this Graduate Marketing Executive role you will have the drive and creative ability to develop existing clients through strategic account management. You will have knowledge of the full marketing mix, with the creativity to turn client briefs into award winning marketing campaigns.
As such, the Marketing Executive (Graduate) position will require the following skills and experience:
· Ability to develop solutions and assist in long-term business strategies.
· Able to demonstrate a mix of passion, knowledge and commercial business acumen.
· To oversee, develop and nurture client relationships.
· Manage and deliver against client expectations and targets.
This company formed in 2017 partner with brands to plan, create and deliver remarkable marketing that unlocks business potential. Still only in their first year of trading they are looking to turn over a projected £700,000 and to be increased to £1.2 million in 2019. This quick success is all down to their different model that combines strategists, designers, digital and content marketers and web developers with experienced project direction.
Exciting opportunity within a fast growing, different and innovative organisation with natural progression.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Lauren Lloyd quoting Marketing Executive (Graduate) and reference LL15073 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.