3 months ago
Job Number: 10838
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
The purpose of this role is to support the development and execution the Currys PC World marketing plans across all customer communication channels that appeal to the customer, and maximise sales and net profit.
* Support the implementation of the annual marketing calendar
* Support the execution of the marketing plan and post mortem reviews
* Support the events and promotions process for your Marketing Manager's marketing campaign including scoping, 1D and 2D meetings
* Support the Marketing Manager in analysing promotional effectiveness in terms of customer requirements
* Supporting and aligning commercial teams to deliver the marketing plan
* Work with the wider marketing team are briefed on planned and reactive activity
* Responsible for pulling together information and analysis for briefs for external agencies to ensure plans are delivered i.e. creative, online and data agencies
* Ensure all communications are aligned with the brand guidelines
* Contribute to innovating and evolving the marketing plan
* To be a supportive team player who can help the team turn the Currys PC World marketing strategy into clear marketing plans
* Ability to understand insight and how it impacts customer centric marketing plans
* Ability to manage a number of different stakeholders, at all levels, internally and externally to deliver plans
* Creative thinker
* Strong influencing skills
* Good planning, organisational and multitasking skills
* Good numerical and analytical skills
* Good interpersonal skills
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.