8 months ago
Job Number: 16538
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
We’re iD Mobile, the UK’s fastest growing post-pay mobile (MVNO) network ever. We launched in 2015, and already have over 800,000 post-pay customers. We’re pretty sure our early success has a lot to do with our wide range of feature-packed plans. We offer everything from super-value Pay-as-you-go and SIM only deals, right up to the latest smartphones from the big-name manufacturers. We’re delighted about our success so far and have very ambitious plans for the future.
Sitting within the Customer and Marketing team and reporting into the Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of our marketing strategy and plans, aiming to further enhance iD’s brand awareness and consideration in the Telco market, and support our acquisition targets. You’ll play a pivotal role in the development of brand and acquisition campaigns, being involved end-to-end: from creative development and implementation, through to measuring success. You’ll also work closely with internal teams across the business, as well as our partner agencies (Creative, PR and Media), to help the Customer and Marketing team meet their objectives, and ultimately the objectives of the business.
* Day-to-day implementation of a cross-channel marketing plan that supports customer acquisition and retention across the marketing channel mix (including Digital, Retail, PR, Brand, ATL)
* Coordinating the delivery of marketing assets across our consumer touch-points, as well as other marketing collateral as needed for both internal and external purposes.
* Contribute towards and develop briefs for our Creative, PR and Media agencies, for both brand and acquisition campaigns; as well as managing the end-to-end process and outputs.
* Help develop and deliver a marketing campaign calendar that facilitates both commercial and brand objectives.
* Proactive brand custodianship, ensuring internal and external marketing activity reflects the core brand principles and guidelines.
* Work with the wider iD Customer and Marketing team, and the Online and Trading teams, to ensure alignment of the marketing plan with other team plans
* Ownership of our retail colleague engagement and internal comms activity.
* Work cross-functionally with other teams to ensure that Marketing activity supports, and is aligned, with both commercial and brand objectives.
* Administrative tasks including: purchase orders, invoice and record management, creative asset management & circulation, as well as weekly reporting, its coordination and circulation.
* A minimum of 1-2 years’ marketing experience, either agency or client-side.
* A strong understanding of consumer facing Marcomms. Internal comms experience beneficial.
* Experience in overseeing the production and distribution of creative assets and marketing collateral.
* Experience of implementing marketing campaigns with paid media support. Digital experience beneficial.
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.