- Market Leaders
- Huge Scope for Career Progression
- Part of Large Multibillion Turnover Group
The Role: As Marketing Executive you will want to join a market leading organisation who offer huge scope to progress your career. This role will suit a candidate who is confident in their marketing ability as you will be directly responsible for using a full marketing mix to plan, develop and deliver marketing campaigns and results.
As Marketing Executive your main responsibilities will be:
- Assist the Senior Marketing Manager in the planning, development and execution of effective marketing activity.
- Produce marketing collateral to enable the sales teams to function effectively, including writing copy for brochures, letters, emails, presentations, press releases and content for website and social media accounts.
- Deliver PR content including producing project case studies, technical features and articles, thought leadership blogs and social media.
- Organise, oversee and manage events such as exhibitions, promotional events and conferences.
- Developing and optimise online marketing initiatives to generates sales leads by creating and executing engaging email marketing campaigns
- Providing reports and presentations including the effectiveness of marketing activity using pre-determined KPI's
- Leveraging internal stakeholder relationships to support in the maintenance of effective working partnerships with all external stakeholders (design agencies, PR agencies, printers, media vendors and other services)
THE COMPANY: Our client is a global company with a multimillion-pound turnover in the UK. They provide a variety of products to the building sector including tile adhesives, admixtures, compaction aids, hardening accelerators, grinding aids, water reducers, wood care products, tape and fillers. They are looking for a Marketing Executive to join the team, specifically focusing on promoting their Concrete Products and Waterproofing products.
- Business/Marketing degree and/or CIM qualification
- Experienced in a variety of marketing functions mix at concepts, techniques and skills level
- Prior experience of online analytics and digital tools
- Motivated, resilient, problem solver
THE PACKAGE FOR Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 +
- Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, 20 days holiday + Stats
Location: The position of Marketing Executive will be based in Welwyn Garden City.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.