Athona Recruitment is currently looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join our marketing team or an experienced Marketing Assistant looking to take a step up in their career.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an accomplished team and bring new and innovative ideas to the team.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, you will provide ongoing marketing support to Athona, assist with day-to-day activities of both our healthcare and education divisions as well as generating new ideas and leads.
What does the role involve?
· Producing regular, fresh content to drive traffic to our social media channels and keeping on top of popular trends. Also keeping Athona’s website fully optimised and blog content up-to-date.
· Managing the e-marketing design and executing regular email campaigns to our candidates and clients. Regularly produce monthly reports and analyse the data to propose improvements and suggestions to the marketing manager and business leads.
· Being responsible for Athona’s CRM process and ensuring each team is sending regular feedback requests via e-mail and tracking feedback response. Communicating feedback received on a monthly/quarterly to the management team.
· Researching and managing new avenues, events or campaigns to generate candidate acquisition and retention.
· Assisting with any event campaign admin.
· Producing and analysing Athona’s marketing reports on a monthly basis and reporting on ROI of candidate generation and campaigns.
· Communicating with our target audience across all markets and developing marketing strategies with candidate generation in mind that challenges the status quo. Communications include, but are not limited to; literature, promotional items, job adverts, case studies, press releases etc. (Good use of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is desirable).
· Previous experience in a similar role.
· Educated to a degree level.
· Proven experience in successfully creating marketing campaigns and achieving lead generation targets.
· Proactive, creative nature with excellent team work, time management and organisation skills.
· Excellent written and communication skills.
· Exposure to InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dotmailer, Google Ads and Google Analytics.
· Opportunity to work with a friendly, supportive and experienced team
· Competitive salary
· Personalised training and development
· Regular incentives that include annual trips overseas
· Monthly award and recognition schemes
· A professional, energetic and friendly office environment
· Up to 25 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays
· Free health plan with access to additional perks.
Athona was founded in 2003 and prides itself on being a leading healthcare recruitment specialist in the UK. As a company we are committed to and making a positive difference to the lives of others.
Interested? For more information about this position please contact or apply directly above.