11 days ago
Tunbridge Wells Map & Directions
AXA PPP Healthcare
Marketing & Communications
£24,000 - £28,000 dependant on experience (plus bonus and benefits)
13 November 2018
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within AXA PPP healthcare’s Marketing and Communications department. We are looking for somebody to contribute, support and deliver the implementation of our Corporate and Intermediary marketing plans.
If you already have a solid marketing background with good project management skills, together with copy writing and campaign management skills then this role might be for you!
The role of the Marketing Executive is diverse. Responsibilities include:
* Developing and implementing marketing and sales support materials
* Acquisition and retention communications (on and off line)
* Planning and implementation of marketing plans
* Deliver Intermediary events, webinars and hospitality to drive brand awareness
* Supporting new product launches
Skills, knowledge and behaviour
* Marketing background is essential
* Proven ability to manage several marketing campaigns with minimal supervision
* Experience working to a budget and demonstrating focus on results
* Stakeholder and project management experience
* Experience planning events and webinars
* Creative innovative thinker focused on process improvement
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal
* Experience working with Intermediaries, particularly Regional Intermediaries or IFAs, or within healthcare is desirable
What will you get from this role?
* Annual performance related bonus
* PMI cover after qualifying period
* Contributory pension scheme
* Life cover
* 25 days holiday
* Various local and national discounts
Some UK wide travel is required to support events and exhibitions, as well as travel between our offices (Glasgow, Bristol, Eastbourne and London).
AXA is proud to support the needs of our employees and as such understands everyone has individual work and home life responsibilities. We are therefore happy to discuss flexible working arrangements for this role, should this be a requirement for you.
We're an equal opportunities employer