We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive in New Milton, Hampshire. This role will require occasional travel and overnight stays where required, so please only apply if you are happy with this.
Our client is the leading UK provider and manufacturer of artificial grass and are proud suppliers to some of the world’s leading brands and they are looking for an experienced Senior Administrator to join their busy team.
The Role of Marketing Executive
Working alongside the Head of Sales and Marketing you will oversee the day to day marketing activities for the marketing department. Key accountabilities are as follows:
• Working with the Head of Sales and Marketing in planning and developing annual marketing budgets, communication and promotional plans.
• Creating implementation programmes to effectively deliver the agreed marketing plans.
• Working with the Head of Sales and Marketing and media agency in developing and the company social media campaigns.
• Being responsible for the delivery of the company social media plans and campaigns across all platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
• Managing the company’s chosen social media agency (ies).
• Writing and overseeing the production of all marketing materials, including brochures, letters, emails and website, working with and managing the company’s chosen creative agencies.
• Managing technical product specifications and product materials for customers and internal teams.
• Managing the marketing budget tracker and producing accurate monthly reports on marketing spend.
• Managing the monthly marketing activity report
• Organising company conferences, trade shows and industry events.
• Updating CRM databases as required in the role.
• General marketing administrative tasks
Skills and Qualifications
• Previous experience in a marketing executive or similar position.
• CIM certification is beneficial but not essential.
• Previous experience in marketing administration is essential as well as experience in managing social media platforms and campaigns.
• The candidate will be creative, innovative and adaptable with a positive approach.
The salary for the role of Marketing Executive is circa £25,000 per annum.
How to apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Marketing executive, marketing assistant, CRM, databases, CIM,