6 months ago
Becoming a Marketing Executive with Capita IT and Networking
The Marketing Executive will be able to call upon the full spectrum of marketing skills; identify the appropriate tools and optimum media mix to be deployed and utilise an innovative range of tactics and strategies in the delivery of said marketing activity from customer consideration to purchase. The Marketing Executive will also work with sales teams, services practices and additional internal stakeholders to deliver successful projects.
The primary function of the role is to execute, drive and evaluate campaigns and other marketing activity for Capita Networking Solutions.
This home-based role based anywhere in the UK demands self-sufficiency, self-motivation and excellent communication skills.
What you will do:
The main responsibilities are detailed below, although the post holder would also be expected to perform any other duties which might reasonably be required by the business.
* To devise, plan, execute, drive and evaluate marketing campaigns for Capita Networking Solutions
* To work in partnership with the Campaign Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Sales Staff and any other relevant internal stakeholders to develop high-impact, outcome-oriented campaigns.
* To identify effective messaging, channels and calls to action to encourage positive behaviour from existing customers and the acquisition of new customers. This will include analysing and segmenting data from existing customers together with making recommendations relating to any sourcing of new data, as required.
Digital, Editing & Journalism
* To manage and edit marketing material, including copywriting, proofing and collating content from external parties.
* To create content in support of the company’s programme of offline print and online media, including customer case studies and testimonials through directly interviewing customers in person or over the phone.
* Be familiar with appropriate social media channels to promote core product and services to existing and prospective customers, whilst strengthening the company’s brand/market positioning as an industry thought leader and customer-first consultant.
* With support from the Digital Marketing Manager create a schedule of social media activity to support campaigns, events and other relevant marketing activity to feed in to Capita IT and Networks channels.
To recommend, plan, organise and coordinate aspects of internal and external event management for Capita Networking Solutions to achieve company objectives. This may include development of project and timeline plans, equipment set-up, and pre- and post-event communications.
Your experience will include:
* Previous experience focused on marketing, ideally within an IT environment
* The ability to manage and write for social media channels, using relevant analytical tools;
* The ability to analyse data accurately, track ROI and campaign or activity performance;
* Excellent interpersonal, written and oral skills for communicating to individuals and groups;
* The ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities effectively;
* The ability to see tasks through to completion and within agreed timescales;
* The ability to influence and obtain outputs and results from various stakeholders across the business;
* The ability to build strong, productive relationships on both an internal and external basis.
* Excellent understanding of public and private market sectors, market trends, and the competitive landscape;
* Basic understanding of IT in general and business critical systems;
* Be able to demonstrate a basic awareness of Capita Networking Solutions customer base
* Thorough understanding and demonstrable use of the ‘full marketing mix’, including a working knowledge of the latest innovations and advancement in digital marketing and online media;
* To acquire and maintain and in-depth knowledge and understanding of CNS solution practices and services portfolio
About Capita IT and Networking
Capita Networking Solutions are part of our IT and Networking business, and we specialise on connecting businesses worldwide. We’re the UK’s leading network integrator and joining us you’ll build, integrate and manage some of the most advanced networks and ISP services for our clients. We have an unparalleled track record in delivering and supporting complex connectivity requirements across Wide Area Networks (WAN), Local Area Networks (LAN) and Wireless technologies, and we excel at delivering voice network services, unified communications and collaboration services.
Capita IT and Networking are part of Capita Plc, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers’ needs, we’ve helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day’s holiday (rising to 25), excellent commission structure, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply – you can contact Seona Treadaway for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |