3 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
Now TV is just over four years old. We approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are Now TV.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Customer Marketing team who are responsible for the end-to-end customer comms strategy, and contribution to the key Customer Group KPIs of tenure and APRU.
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
The CRM Marketing Executive will be responsible for the delivery of Cross Sell marketing campaigns, driving sales of additional products to our customers. The position will cover an important role in driving the business targets for our NOW Broadband products.
- Liaising with NOW TV In-life customer marketing and Editorial team to ensure you understand our content priorities
- Working closely with other key teams in NOW TV; the design team, social team and delivery team to ensure you deliver personalised, multichannel communication
- Working with internal and external agency to support execution of marketing campaigns
- Know your customers – look for opportunities based on the results of your campaigns
- Manage and deliver data-driven campaigns that are highly relevant, consistent and engaging; exciting and motivating our customers to purchase additional products.
- Manage multi-channel contact journeys that utilise email, push notifications, paid media etc.
- Managing and executing test and learn plans to increase campaign effectiveness and optimise sales
- Working with our data insights and editorial teams to develop targeted 121 customer communication that help our customers get to the content they love quicker
- Extensive customer marketing experience in creating and building campaigns in CRM software solutions (understanding of the workflows, data sources, rules and priorities).
- Experience in creating and executing highly targeted and personalised 121 marketing campaigns
- Experience in building test and learn programmes and showing how you optimise your activity – via performance and data-generated insight
- Experience in managing stakeholders across various business groups
- Comfortable with numbers
- Copy writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Presentation skills
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about