AVR International are IT Security and Mobility solutions specialists. We work to keep our customers secure from cyber-attacks in this complex and ever evolving threat landscape. Working with best of breed partners and our own managed services and consultancy offerings.
We are looking for an outgoing, ambitious, driven and disciplined Marketing Executive. A marketing professional who seeks a role where their highly visible marketing programmes will be a key element of driving forward the companies’ commercial objectives and growth, putting the customer right at the centre of everything they do.
About the Marketing Executive role
This wide-ranging Marketing Executive role puts you at the heart of our customer and partner relationships. We want you to gain a detailed understanding of our company, customers and competition. The role is full of variety and focusses on implementing key pre-defined strategic marketing programmes using an Agile Marketing Sprint approach.
The long-term career development opportunity for the Marketing Executive is significant. We expect that the successful candidate will in time take on a management role within the business and leadership of these strategic programmes.
Marketing database programmes management
Using our Marketing CRM tools and established customer base of over 200 customers, built over 17 years of trading you will ensure the database is kept clean and optimised. You will work to deliver pre-defined Marketing Sprints focussing on promotion of defined messages, solutions and/ or services to budget and programme timescales. Sprint programmes will be followed up by a dedicated Lead Generation resource.
Small Events - organisation, booking attendees and running:
· Customer Roundtables
· Customer Clinics
· Customer workshops
Developing our Social Network Channels and website
Creating content from customer events. Optimising the content on our website. Creating blogs and white papers and driving this content through chosen social media channels.
You will need:
· Experience of working in the IT sector (nice to have)
· A Marketing related degree or equivalent professional qualification
· Experience within the B2B sector in a marketing capacity (in a business with revenues of at least £3mill/ annum)
· Hands on experience of delivering database marketing campaigns, organising and running events and solutions marketing via social media channels
· Accustomed to working on multiple projects in parallel with varying deadlines
· Familiar with briefing designers and managing design projects
· Able to communicate, influence and build relationships with colleagues/stakeholders at all levels
· Solid copywriting skills
· Experience of working to a budget and within tight timescales
· A genuine and demonstrable passion for technology
Why you'll love working here: