Marketing Executive – £22,000 to £25,000 – London SW14
At Coussins Associates we’re looking for a bright and dynamic Marketing Executive to join our small, friendly and hardworking team. You’ll be working with our clients, doing actual project work (not just making sure others are doing it), ensuring projects run smoothly and are completed on time and to some exacting standards (our clients are a demanding lot, but not always as demanding as we are!)
The ideal candidate? Well you’re amazing, of course! No -– seriously, as the ideal candidate you’ll be creative, articulate and well-organised in equal measure. This is a real opportunity to get involved with a fun (but sorry – no Fussball or table tennis tables, or nap area – the office is a bit too small for that, but we do have beer Friday) and exciting company that offers the chance to work in both strategic and tactical marketing areas, and cares about your personal and professional development – learning by doing.
Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing, creating, proofing, reviewing and editing written content, including case studies, newsletters, brochures, websites and more
- Creating and updating artwork in InDesign following a client brief, or creating additional language versions from an English master, developing campaigns in Mail Chimp, and other digital platforms
- Maintaining the highest levels of client relationships to provide an effective, responsive, enjoyable and pro-active client service
- Working on both ongoing and ad hoc client projects, creating, developing and tracking their progress, managing your time, and ensuring deadlines are met
- Managing logistics for video filming and photo shoots and training events, developing scripts, attending shoots
- Writing agendas and notes for meetings, attending client meetings and helping to manage actions accordingly
- From time to time, helping organise conference events, managing our own social media, creating content and developing market overviews
We like to thing – with the variety involved in the role - you’ll always be busy but never bored.
Coussins Associates is an outsourced marketing consultancy based in South West London. We specialise in adding value through creating and implementing marketing strategies and plans to – well – help our clients sell more stuff. We do pragmatic outsourced marketing so that our clients sell more and spend less, and through our learning and development programmes, we can show them how to do that for themselves.
The key skills and qualities of our new Marketing Executive will be:
- A degree qualification with minimum one year’s experience in marketing
- A good working knowledge of InDesign, as well as fluency in Word and PowerPoint are essential. Any additional IT skills, such as Excel, Photoshop or Illustrator, is a bonus
- Proven evidence of practical experience using your design skills, whether in a professional environment or for your cat’s first birthday party
- Practical evidence of your writing skills – again, a novella about your cat would do
- Excellent communication skills, both reading and writing; you are creative and able to marry up your excellent copy writing skills to your natural design and layout talents
- Well organised and efficient, with meticulous attention to detail
- Self-organised, self-motivated, passionate about producing work to your own high standards
- Able to juggle multiple projects as well as demonstrate having worked to deadlines
If we sound like people you’d like and the kind of job you’d excel at, then please click the apply now button to find out more.