Want to work for a small, dynamic, integrated marketing agency; where they believe hard work, gets reward?
Our client has been trading for over 20 years’ working for some of the world’s largest brands; Mercedes-Benz, Sony, Ford Motor Co., Yamaha, Michelin, Lamborghini to name a few. As part of a close-knit team you will be involved in a fast-paced, creative environment, where quality is key.
Position: Marketing Executive
Location: Milton Keynes, MK3 6DP
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Up to 24k dependent on experience
As a Marketing Executive, you'll need to:
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and digital campaigns.
- Support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities.
- Have a passion for social media (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement.
- Creative and constructive contributions to meetings with a confidence to challenge.
- Supporting team members and managing third party suppliers.
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns.
- Produce creative content, including blog posts.
- Maintain and update customer databases.
- Conduct market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external.
This role would be ideally suited to a Graduate.
- An excellent understanding of the digital industry.
- Excellent knowledge of website platforms, user experience, content management systems, SEO and PPC / AdWords strategies.
- Experience with email marketing providers, such as HubSpot, MyMailer, Dotmailer and MailChimp along with CRM best practice.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have a passion for personal development.
- Sense of humour.
As part of a small close-knit team you will be involved in a fast-paced, creative environment, where quality and results are key. You must be confident, happy to work alone, as well as part of a team.
It is an environment where you will be rewarded for your contribution to the agency’s success.
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Officer, Marketing Administrator, Communications Executive, Communications Assistant, Communications Officer, Communications Administrator, Events Management, Digital Marketing, Social Media, etc.