3 months ago
If you're working in a professional services environment in a marketing role and are looking for your next step, this would be a great role for you.
Working as part of a forward thinking legal business in the centre of Leeds you'll support the firm's new business efforts with your marketing expertise. Activity will include:
• Preparing proposals and pitches
• Putting together case studies
• Managing the production of print collateral
• Contributing to newsletters, social media and other reports
• Updating the website
• Liaising between internal teams and agencies on events, design and other activity
• Supporting the PR function
• Researching opportunities and the market to help drive business development
In exchange for your efforts you'll get to work in a modern office with a growing team.
What We're Looking For:
To be considered you'll need to have at least a year's marketing experience in a professional services environment. It goes without saying that you'll need to be self-motivated, a great communicator and dedicated to progressing your career within the legal or accountancy sector.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Nadia Hemmings onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close