4 months ago
Marketing Executive - Molesey
Salary: £25k - £30k
An exciting opportunity to join a Market Leading environmental company who work across a variety of sectors. With over 55 years' experience within the Industry , the team have more than doubled their sales in the last year and are now looking to develop their maritime business globally.
The role is responsible for expanding the content output, working alongside and experienced and passionate team.
• Create relevant, informative and compelling new content for all our industry sectors, including infographics, web content, application notes, case studies and brochures.
• Research and create engaging and authoritative articles and blogs.
• Write press releases and liaise with journalists and industry publications.
• Develop and maintain technical literature such as datasheets.
• Develop and manage integrated marketing campaigns across all industry sectors.
• Design adverts and manage online advertising campaigns.
• Work collaboratively with the Communications Manager to manage the company social media channels.
• Liaise with external contacts such as clients, sector partners and suppliers.
• Support the Communications Manager in organizing domestic and international exhibitions.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• Marketing (or related) degree, or equivalent experience, combined with a passion for technology
• Proven experience of content development in a scientific or technical field
• Experience of using Adobe software including InDesign and understanding of commercial print processes
• Website management and maintenance
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close