2 months ago
Becoming a Regional Marketing Executive with Recruiting Partnering Project (RPP):
As a Regional Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for developing and driving all attraction and marketing activities for Army recruitment within their Region, that are aligned to the RPP Marketing strategy and plan. The role will report to the Head of Regional Marketing and will work with the Head of Regional Operations (HRRO) and their team to ensure regional requirements and outcomes are delivered. There are currently a team of 4 other Regional Marketing Executives across the country and a team of c20 that form the national marketing team.
This position is an opportunity for a good marketing all-rounder who is an aspiring and ambitious, to create and build marketing plans through a full mix of communications channels, providing exposure at both regional and national levels, to raise awareness of the careers available within the Army. Balancing resource and commercial considerations with innovative ideas; success will be measured on increased applications to the Army and greater public awareness of recruiting activities
For this role, you will be based in the Birmingham office, but you will cover all regional activity for the surrounding areas.
What you will do:
* Develop and execute the Regional Attraction Plan in line with the RPP Marketing Strategy and Plan and regional requirements
* Drive engagement activities and campaigns to increase awareness and of Army recruitment opportunities and encourage action
* Amplification of national campaigns at regional and local level
* Coordinate and support all marketing and PR activities within the Region
* Act as the Regional Point of Contact for all marketing and attraction issues and opportunities
* Coordinate with other Regional Marketing Executives and share best practice.
* Stakeholder liaison and communication to ensure internal buy-in to plans and activity
* Manage the Regional marketing budget
* Support large and medium recruitment/engagement events
* Manage regional social media accounts across Facebook, Snapchat & Instagram
* Assist with delivering regional Candidate Relationship Management
Your experience will include:
* Broad marketing experience, with a good experience of working across traditional and digital channel
* An innovative problem solver with drive and determination
* Experience of planning, managing and evaluating marketing campaigns
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present to stakeholder audiences at all levels
* Be able to prioritise and multi-task at a high level whilst remaining calm under pressure
* Good understanding of the creative process and media channels
* Agency briefing and management
* Ability to challenge, operate and network at all levels
About Recruiting Partnering Project:
Capita Recruiting Partnering Project (RPP), part of Capita plc, has been working with the Ministry of Defence (MOD) since 2012 to transform the British Army's recruitment service. Our exceptional team are looking at the entire recruiting and selection process for both the Regular Army and the Reserves. By joining us, you'll be helping realise our mission to make joining the Army a less daunting and more efficient, transparent experience for those wanting to become a member of the Armed Forces.
RPP are part of Capita Plc, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers’ needs, we’ve helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day’s holidays, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |