This is an exciting new position to join an established marketing team. You could be working for a leader in their market for supply of technical and bespoke products across the UK and Europe. You will be based from the Daventry distribution centre and be involved in creative, fast paced marketing projects; branding, product launches, photo shoots, catalogue production, web content, events and exhibitions.
SALARY: £27,000 to £30,000
· Generous Annual Holiday Allowance.
· Early Finish on a Friday.
· Modern oOfice – big screen iMacs plus the latest software.
· Life Cover and Medical Plan.
· Comprehensive Pension Scheme.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Rugby, Banbury, Coventry, Leicester, Milton Keynes, Towcester,
JOB DESCRIPTION: Marketing Executive, Distributor
Working in a small established team you will be fully involved and able to incorporate your creative flair and new ideas to campaigns across a multi-channel business strategy.
· Product: Branding, Product Launches, Photo shoots and packaging.
· Digital: Website and social content.
· External: Events and Exhibitions, catalogues, industry insight and supporting the PR strategy.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Marketing Executive, Distributor
The required skill set for this Marketing Executive role is as follows:
· Marketing Degree or qualification.
· Mac literate – expert across creative suites. (InDesign and Photoshop)
· Able to demonstrate previous marketing campaigns and the results.
· Have the confidence to work across all marketing functions within a small developing team.
· Ideally have worked on WordPress or similar.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Marketing Executive, Distributor
Our current marketing team is highly visible and respected by the rest of the business; sales functions, NPD, technical and service delivery teams.
The work load in the marketing team is now increasing, due to the new markets across Ireland, Denmark and the Baltics.
So, if you are keen to develop and grow your marketing portfolio, this will definitely be the right career move.
You will need to be:
· Passionate about a diverse marketing strategy.
· Demonstrate concise detail for content across all collateral.
· Be keen to become a market expert within this specialist industry.
· Able to put the accelerator down when a deadline is looming, be a keen team player.
A leading distributor that has been established for nearly 40 years. Nationally recognised across the UK and some European markets. They offer a vast portfolio of products and services which makes this marketing role a very exciting and varied in-house opportunity!
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Marketing Executive, Creative Designer, Marketing Assistant, Design Executive, Channel Marketing, Digital Marketing Assistant, Content Manager, Digital Executive, Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing, InDesign, PhotoShop, iMac,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note : Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.