You'll Always Be Busy - You'll Never Be Bored
A real opportunity to use all your marketing skills with a small dynamic Consultancy
Marketing Executive –£26,000 (with early review) – London SW14
At Coussins Associates we’re looking for a bright and dynamic Marketing Executive to join our very small, friendly and hardworking team. This is a real opportunity to get involved with a fun and exciting business that offers the chance to work in both strategic and tactical marketing.
You will be involved in:
- Writing engaging web, brochure, blog or case studies copy (so you’ll have great writing skills)
- Developing digital ads, landing pages and email campaigns (so you’ll know a little about digital marketing)
- Developing, creating, proofing, reviewing and editing written content, including, white papers case studies, newsletters, brochures, web and more (we’ve mentioned the writing skills?)
- Creating and updating artwork in InDesign following a client brief, or creating additional language versions from an English master, developing campaigns in Mail Chimp, and other digital platforms (so you’ll have some experience of using design software)
- Working on both ongoing and ad hoc client projects, creating, developing and tracking their progress, managing your time, and ensuring deadlines are met – (so a self starter)
- Managing logistics for video filming and photo shoots and training events, developing scripts, attending shoots – (though we can teach you all of that)
- Writing agendas and notes for meetings, attending client meetings and helping to manage actions accordingly to reinforce our effective, responsive, enjoyable and pro-active client service
- Helping organise conference events, managing our own social media, creating content and developing market overviews
- Writing and creating PowerPoint presentations
- Briefing freelancers and agencies on a design, editing or filming project
- Assisting in brand positioning, identity and development processes
- Supporting on research projects, including creating questions, data analysis and report writing
Now you can see why you’ll be busy!
Coussins Associates is an outsourced marketing consultancy based in South West London. We specialise in adding value through creating and implementing marketing strategies and plans to – well – help our clients sell more stuff. We do pragmatic outsourced marketing so that our clients sell more and spend less, and through our learning and development programmes, we can show them how to do that for themselves.
As the ideal candidate you’ll be creative, articulate and well-organised in equal measure. You’ll have
- A degree qualification with minimum one year’s experience in marketing
- Excellent writing skills – you enjoy writing copy
- A good working knowledge of design software (ideally InDesign) as well as fluency in Word and PowerPoint are essential. Any additional IT skills, such as Excel, Photoshop or Illustrator, is a bonus
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-organised, efficient, self-motivated with meticulous attention to detail
- Full legal status entitling you to work in the UK
If that sounds like you’re kind of job – send your CV now.