- Take ownership of social and comms for an industry leader
- Brand new role supporting the wider business' performance
- Be a part of a global company with unparalleled progression opportunities
The Role: Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, the Marketing Executive will be responsible for the creation of marketing materials for product specific activity, along with all social media activity for your business unit. Acting as a central point of contact between external departments and stakeholders you will be responsible for social selling throughout the business.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Executive:
- Designing and coordinating of all product communications
- Producing all product specific marketing communication with input from the Channel Marketing Managers
- Oversee for the implementation of social selling throughout the business
- Planning product specific exhibitions, events, visits and roadshow management
- Developing and sharing expertise in video marketing
- Liaising between the team and other relevant parties such as: sales, product/brand management, research and finance
- Liaising with external agencies, including creative and PR, and ensure project requests are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
- Management of company e-mail addresses
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Previous role as a Marketing Coordinator, Executive or similar
- Experience of B2B marketing preferred
- Ability to understand technical requirements and to communicate these clearly
- Excellent time management, attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Experience in handling marketing communication projects from briefing to delivery
- Experience in social media planning, delivery and analysis including social selling
- Experience in events management and delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Ability to initiate projects
- Experience in creating marketing videos preferred
- Degree in Marketing, Business or relevant field desirable
The Company: Our client is the market leading manufacturer of HVAC products. Since they were established nearly a century ago, they have been known for product development and innovation across the market. With a comprehensive range of products, they take pride in the bespoke solutions they have to offer the market.
The Package for Marketing Executive
- Salary: £28,000 - £32,500
- Full list of benefits including Health Care and Dental Insurance, Pension, Sports and Social Club, GymFlex- option to view/join local gyms at reduced membership fees, subsidised canteen on site.
- Holiday- 25 days (plus bank holidays) for first full year of service. Entitlement increases by a day each year of service until it reaches 27 days. (Pro-rata)
Location: The position of Marketing Executive will be based in Hatfield.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.