3 months ago
Marketing Executive - Conwyn , North Wales
Salary: £33 - £38K
We have a fantastic opportunity to work with market leader, offering ecommerce solutions within the automotive retail industry. This is an opportunity to work with an experiences team offering award winning technology to assist online retailing, with measurable results.
They are looking to recruit a marketing specialist to further develop the strategic communications through effective design. The successful candidate should be able to evidence a creative campaign they have run, and discuss results. The role is a mix of hands on and Agency Management, including PR agency and Designers.
The right candidate will be forward thinking, creative and not scared to experiment or suggest off the wall ideas. They must be open to learning, enjoy working hard to achieve maximum results and be prepared to work additional hours when required. The successful candidate will be someone that can throw all of their energy into a brand that they and the company can be even more proud of. This opportunity offers a wide range of creative challenges including: helping with the development of brand strategy and ensuring the company is seen as a cutting-edge technology company. All communications both online and offline must 'wow' their audiences and deliver sharp focussed marketing messages.
• Manage and lead on all marketing activities and channels for the company to build and maintain a striking brand identity.
• B2B Lead generation, get campaigns into the public eye mainly with dealerships.
• PR and Comms
• Consistently produce new ideas and innovative marketing concepts to meet business needs and capitalise on marketing / brand building opportunities.
• Deliver and land effective marketing campaigns which demonstrate ROI.
• Liaise with and effectively manage the businesses relationship with external media companies and marketing partners.
• Work with the wider internal design team, to ensure consistency of the brand across all media and that everything the business produces is on brand.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
• Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair and an ability to free hand sketch ideas
• Excellent communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate briefs with clients
• Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues
• Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time
• Ability to organise and manage multiple projects/campaigns
• Accuracy and attention to detail when finalising designs
• Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your concepts/designs
• The ability to work in a fast paced and changeable environment.
• Ability to work in a team by demonstrating flexibility, a positive attitude and the ability to share knowledge - a real team player
• Customer focused - have the ability to listen and respond to customers providing a quality driven service
• The ability to create innovative ideas from marketing briefs
• Digital marketing experience across all social media channels
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
20 days ago
only 1 day until close