Junior Email Marketing Executive
We are a leading media company in the UK with a plethora of brands and services under its banner. Our diverse portfolio of job boards, classifieds and web service solutions means we’re innovative, nimble and always evolving.
In our Preston office, we operate a number of market-leading recruitment websites in the aviation, automotive and law industries, amongst others. In a nutshell, we help businesses recruit quickly and cost-effectively by using one or more of our services, whilst also connecting candidates with vacancies at major employers from across the UK and the world.
We are looking for a Junior Email Marketing Executive to assist the Marketing Manager with the implementation of our marketing plan across several of our industry-specific jobs boards. Once full training and support have been provided, you will be expected to work on B2C email marketing campaigns end to end and also develop automated workflows, carry out a/b testing, generate and analyse email reports and contribute to database management.
Requirements and expectations:
- Willingness to learn the role with the understanding that full training will be given to undertake full responsibility of our email marketing strategy within 6-12 months
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organisational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- (Desired but not essential) BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
Full responsibilities once competent in the role:
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to support the successful delivery of the Email Marketing strategy.
- Write copy for B2C email campaigns taking into consideration audience, brand tone of voice and brand guidelines.
- Utilise dynamic content in email campaigns where necessary to deliver a personalised experience to the recipient.
- Collaborate with Design and Email Team to deliver assets for utilisation within email templates and campaigns.
- Ensure the email schedule is kept up to date with all required information for stakeholders to view delivered and upcoming scheduled campaigns.
- Ensure audience segmentation is implemented to monitor performance and recommend the best ways to reach and deliver engagement for each segment.
- Work with the wider marketing team to outreach content that is shared from our in-house content team, commercial partners and key brand ambassadors.
- Work closely with the wider Marketing team to ensure a seamless customer journey and consistent messaging is achieved throughout the email campaign, and that the campaigns are fully integrated across all channels.
What we offer:
- Subsidised gym membership upon successful completion 3 month probation.
- Birthday day off upon successful completion of 3 month probation.
- Continuous support and development that is personal to you and which will help you to reach your own career goals.
- No weekend working, great working hours of Mon - Fri 08.30am - 4.30pm.
- Discount holiday rentals at our villa in Spain.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Kitchen facilities offering you free tea and coffee all day, with free fruit also provided.
- Chill out area so that you can make the most of your breaks.
- Discounts from our products and services.
- Discount schemes through Perkbox including FREE mobile phone insurance.