Marketing Executive – £20k-£30k DOE – London, UK
An exciting role for an enthusiastic and motivated Marketing Executive has opened up at our London offices. The successful candidate will gain broad exposure across a global business with the opportunity to take on responsibility and help shape our company’s marketing strategy. This is a fantastic chance to kickstart your career in marketing with a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
The key responsibilities of a Marketing Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Administering and updating websites with a focus on regular content writing and development
- Creating, executing and managing digital marketing program, including marketing campaigns, SEO optimisation and associated reporting
- Taking control of blogs, news updates, social media, and control and expedition of on-line enquiries
- Producing marketing material for internal employees, customers and company partners, including flyers, brochures, social media updates, press releases, corporate newsletter etc.
- Aiding with the organizing and coordination of trade shows on a global basis
- Reviewing and enforcing brand and corporate messaging guidelines
- Assisting in developing regional and global marketing plans including budget
- Taking responsibility for drafting, editing and proofreading documents as required
PBE Group is a global manufacturer and systems integrator for the provisioning of electronic safety products, data and communication infrastructure and electrical power systems serving the mining, tunnelling, construction and associated industries.
The key skills and qualities of a Marketing Executive, in order of importance:
- A highly articulate individual with excellent English written communications and presentation skills
- Possesses enthusiasm, initiative and the drive to be able to work independently
- Experience in website management, digital marketing and/or B2B marketing
- Qualifications in Marketing, Media, English or related discipline
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.