5 months ago
This is an opportunity to join a leading digital marketing agency within the recruitment space. They pride themselves in understanding the complexities of their current client base and the rapidly changing online recruitment marketplace.
They are currently looking for a Marketing Executive (Analyst).
You'll work within their vibrant, fun and ambitious team, delivering market-leading advertising services to a diverse client base.
They have grown from 7 to 15 people over the last 18 months, specialising in digital marketing solutions, specifically for organisations in the recruitment sector.
Their plans for the next 24 months are very exciting. They have recently taken on additional office space so they have plenty of room to grow, and have invested heavily in a comprehensive team development programme.
They are looking forward to more sustained growth this year and next, and this role has been created to support the account management, service delivery and back-office support functions for their Key Accounts team.
As part of their Key Accounts team, you will work closely with the account managers, delivering specialist, data driven advertising solutions to a range of high profile clients.
- Compiling and analysing complex advertising reports on a daily basis
- In depth numerical and qualitative analysis of large data sets
- Using information gathered from analysis to create and optimise programmatic advertising accounts
- Ad-hoc support across the wider team, and agency, contributing to service and process development as the agency achieves rapid growth
The Ideal Candidate
- Advanced user of Excel
- Impeccable attention to detail with outstanding written and spoken English
- Genuine and passionate interest in marketing
- Ability and willingness to get your teeth stuck into other digital marketing channels
- Ability to hit the ground running with new tasks and practices
- Ambitious, positive and keen to grow
- £21,000 per annum
- 32 days holiday including bank holidays
- Flexi-time and/or 'Family Friendly' hours
- Health insurance
- Monthly group development sessions lead by an external expert facilitator
- Career development plan and 1 to 1 coaching
- A wide range of exciting perks
- Opportunity to grow within an exciting agency
- Options for contributing to their charitable endeavours
- Monthly team events
- Potential new best friend, Baxter, the office dog!
28 days ago
only 6 hours until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close